This Authorize.net CIM integration allows customers to stay on your site for credit card transactions while securely tokenizing and storing your customers’ sensitive payment information on their secure servers.
Autoship Cloud for WooCommerce is required for integrating the Authorize.net CIM payments plugin with Autoship Scheduled Orders.
Payment method tokens created using the Authorize.net CIM gateway are attached to the Autoship Scheduled Orders your customers create at checkout allowing Scheduled Orders to be processed on future dates without the need for your customers to enter/re-enter payment information each time.
WooCommerce Authorize.net Requirememts
An SSL is required for PCI compliance due to the direct checkout to ensure that your customers’ credit card information is secure.
Patterns In the Cloud is an official Authorize.net® Reseller. Get a lower starting rate for your transactions and direct support from Authorize.net to help get your account setup properly for Autoship Orders!
Why Use Authorize.net CIM?
- Worldwide Payment Support
- Simplify PCI Compliance
- Process Recurring Transactions
- Securely Store Customer Data
- Provide Payment Flexibility
Authorize.net CIM Supported Features
Autoship Cloud supports a host of Authorize.net CIM payment gateway features including tokenized payment methods, Credit Card Payments, and Refunds via the WooCommerce Edit Order screen.
For more information on supported and non-supported WooCommerce Authorize.net extension features see our support documentation here.
- Ensure you have the most recent version of Autoship Cloud ( previously WC Autoship ) installed on your WooCommerce store.
- Sign up for Authorize.net
- Download the WooCommerce Authorize.net CIM Payment extension.
- Install WooCommerce Authorize.net CIM Payment extension.
- Follow the Authorize.net CIM Payment extension Getting Started instructions here.
- Enable the Authorize.net payment method in your QPilot Merchant Account using the instructions found here
- Go through testing the WooCommerce checkout with Autoship Cloud enabled and a scheduled product using the Authorize.net CIM gateway.
- Process the resulting Scheduled Order in QPilot to ensure your customers’ payment methods are correctly saved to the orders.
NOTE: Need help testing the checkout with a scheduled order and processing a schedule order? See our support documentation here.