The WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway by WooCommerce integration allows customers to stay on your store and checkout with credit cards, save payment methods with secure tokens and never have to be taken off your site.
Autoship Cloud for WooCommerce is required for integrating the Stripe payments plugin with Autoship Scheduled Orders.
With Stripe Elements customers can enter and save their payment methods using Stripes hosted checkout fields, perfect for ensuring their future scheduled orders process without headaches.
WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway Requirememts
A valid SSL certificate is required so that your customers credit card and payment details are kept safe while using Stripe JS to tokenize the credit card details, adding an extra layer of security.
Why Use Stripe?
- Allows you to accept all major credit cards ( Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, etc. )
- Meets PCI Compliance SAQ-A standards
- Exceptional customer service and support
- Accept payments from customers in every country in 135+ currencies
- Benefits of using Stripe Elements which makes you customers checkout experience easy and smooth.
- Supports Recurring Transactions for Recurring Orders
- Supports WooCommerce and can work with Autoship Cloud ( previously WC Autoship )
- Securely Store Customer Data
- Is an Official WooCommerce Plugin
Stripe for WooCommerce Supported Features
Autoship Cloud supports Stripe Credit Card payments which includes existing tokenized payment methods, and new Credit Card Payment tokenization for future and recurring orders.
For more information on supported and non-supported WooCommerce Stripe Payments extension features see our support documentation here.
- Ensure you have the most recent version of Autoship Cloud ( previously WC Autoship ) installed on your WooCommerce store.
- Sign up for Stripe
- Download the Stripe for WooCommerce extension.
- Install the Stripe for WooCommerce extension.
- Follow the Stripe for WooCommerce extension Getting Started instructions here to enable the Stripe Credit Card payment method.
- Enable the Stripe payment method in your QPilot Merchant Account using the instructions found here
- Go through testing the WooCommerce checkout with Autoship Cloud enabled and a scheduled product using the Stripe Credit Card gateway.
- Process the resulting Scheduled Order in QPilot to ensure your customers’ payment methods are correctly saved to the orders.
NOTE: Need help testing the checkout with a scheduled order and processing a schedule order? See our support documentation here.